- seo dissertation manchester
- This search was a hit for my blog because each of these terms are mentioned several times in semantic tags. For example, dissertation and manchester have been in several header tags (h1 and h2), as well as, title and strong tags. Combined with a previous post on search engine optimisation (SEO) these three terms were a perfect hit for this blog.
- gerald murphy info comms
- My About Gerald and Who is Gerald? What is search? (post and page, respectively) allowed search engines to match these to the search of “gerald murphy info comms”
- the internet is a(n) ________ whereas the web is a(n) ________.
- My post What is the Web? was a good hit for this query because the terms “internet” and “web” are in the title, as well as, appearing several times within the body of the text (term frequency and term location).
- This query is also interesting because it suggests that the searcher was trying to use advanced features for a search engine (e.g. Google). (n) commands a search engine to find two terms near (n) each other.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
What do I write about?aim amazon analysis apps bachelor bing blog cookie cookies data deep web degree design digital dissertation engine EU flash free gerald google GUI html improve improve ranking information interface internet invisible web keyword knowledge law legal localised local search manchester marketing media microsoft mobile murphy newsjacking online Organic PageRank paid personalisation plain english PPC privacy quality quality information rank ranking responsive search search analysis search engine semantic seo smartphone social social-media statistics subscription surface web tablet technology twitter uk undergraduate web webmaster website yahoo
- Introducing PPC information retrieval November 24, 2014Computational advertising is a fairly new coined term and is comprised of three elements: Sponsored search (SS) places ads on the search engine results page Conextual advertising (ConAd) deals with placing ads on third-party web pages Social adverting (SA) is … Continue reading →geraldmurphysearch
- Why ‘links’ will die by 2017 August 9, 2014Death of gaining natural links Links will ultimately disappear because of the increasing popularity of mobile devices , coupled with our user behaviour this will kill links: We do not link out to other web sites on mobiles, as such, … Continue reading →geraldmurphysearch
- Introducing PPC information retrieval November 24, 2014
Search Gerald’s blog